This spring, Karl Hyde of Underworld will be releasing his debut solo album, “Edgeland.” Hyde worked with multi-instrumentalist and producer Leo Abrahams on the album, and is currently rehearsing with a new band to perform the material live. “Edgeland” will be out in Japan on April 10 and the rest of the world on April 22nd. Physical copies can currently be pre-ordered at the underworldlive shop.
Karl Hyde to release first solo album
Originally published in 2013
Other recent interviews
- KMFDM: Sascha Konietzko talks about the new KMFDM album, "Our Time Will Come," the upcoming KMFDM sound library, and more.
- Knox Chandler: Knox Chandler combines improvised guitar with extensive audio manipulation to create unique real-time soundscapes.
- Simple Minds: Jim Kerr talks about "Big Music," the new album from Simple Minds that rivals any previous work from their long career.
- Chrysalide: Chrysalide are a highly creative electronic/industrial trio from France founded by brothers Arco and Syco Trauma.
- Prude: Jared Louche interviewed about the formation of Prude and their debut album, "The Dark Age of Consent."