This spring, Karl Hyde of Underworld will be releasing his debut solo album, “Edgeland.” Hyde worked with multi-instrumentalist and producer Leo Abrahams on the album, and is currently rehearsing with a new band to perform the material live. “Edgeland” will be out in Japan on April 10 and the rest of the world on April 22nd. Physical copies can currently be pre-ordered at the underworldlive shop.
Karl Hyde to release first solo album
Originally published in 2013
Other recent interviews
- Ruby: Having taken an extended break from music, Lesley Rankine has returned with a new Ruby album, "Waiting for Light."
- Stephen Emmer : Stephen Emmer interviewed about "International Blue," an album that pays tribute to the 'lost genre' of the pop crooner.
- Information Society: Paul Robb interviewed about the return of the original line-up with the "Land of the Blind" EP and upcoming "_hello world" album.
- Midge Ure: Midge Ure talks about the making of his new solo album, ‘Fragile,’ the current status of Ultravox, music video and more.
- Martyn Ware (Heaven 17): In-depth interview with Martyn Ware about his current work with Heaven 17 and 3D audio, musical past with the Human League, and more.